Hey there, I’m Stephanie Ponce. Most days you can find me in a romper, working on my business with my dog and two cats all fighting for lap space. I am mostly known for wedding photography. People often refer to me as the horse crazy girl. The things I am most passionate about in life are serving Jesus and adventuring with my husband.
I photograph people who desire to have a raw and authentic storyteller for their love story. I am lucky to capture them in a fine art perspective that shows off the romance and elegance of their wedding.
As a photographer I’ve been featured on Style Me Pretty, the Knot, Southern California Bride, Burnett's Boards, Voyage LA, Angelic Magazine, On The Go Bride, Freckled Magazine & Norwegian Wedding Blog.
When I’m not busy working on weddings you can catch me:
binge watching Fixer Upper, interior designing our home, and designing websites and logos for fellow creatives
spending time with my husband, our french bulldog puppy, two cats and two Arabian horses (we have zoo!) in our small So Cal town
hiking the red rocks of Sedona, AZ, daydreaming in the countryside in Texas or taking in the sights and smells of the piers in Seattle
teaching photography at California Baptist University
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. Prior to photographing weddings I was a horse trainer
2. I have a B.A. in Graphic Design from California Baptist University
3. I am dying to live on a huge farm in Texas where I can raise animals and build a beautiful wedding venue
4. I have been drinking coffee since I was two and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon
5. I absolutely love to read but don’t have nearly enough time anymore to get through my book bucket list
Still here? Let’s connect! Contact me now at email@example.com or via the contact page and lets grab coffee sometime. I'd love to meet you!